- This event has passed.
Organize Your Home Day
It may sound like a lot of work, but you will thank us later. Your home will be organized, ready to receive company at a moment’s notice and more importantly, if you keep it up throughout the year, you will have an organized home next year this unofficial holiday rolls by.
Beneficial All Year
Being organized can balance your life. It can reduce stress and makes you more productive. It can stop you looking for things, of having to buy new things that you don’t need. If you make it your way of life today, it can soon become a habit and you will reap the benefits for years to come.
How to Celebrate?
- Get your cleaning supplies out and get scrubbing and organizing.
- Rope in your family to help you organize, give everyone a task and award them for finishing them.
- Hold an organizing party, and have friends help you. You can thank them by making them their favorite meal or by helping them organize their home in return.
- Make an organization itinerary. Attack a room or an area every week and you will have an organized home in no time.
- Declutter by donating things you don’t use anymore.
Did You Know…
…that cleaning can help burn calories? On average, mopping the floors for an hour will help you lose about 160 calories.