JAMIE’S PERSONAL SUMMER TIPS
Summer arrived over the weekend and the sudden HOT temperatures caught many of us off guard.
Time for a quick refresher course…
JAMIE’S TRIED AND TESTED SAFETY RULES FOR SUMMER:
• Do not dive in a wading pool.
• Do not bury yourself up to the neck in sand … at low tide.
• On the beach, always hide your keys and wallet by placing them inside your shoes. No thief has ever worked this out.
• Do not attempt to repair motorboat propellers while the engine is engaged.
• Do not pee in the pool… especially when you’re on the diving board!
• Take everything you own to a picnic. If you don’t make 3 trips back to the vehicle, you’re just not trying.
• When getting into the car and the steering wheel is too hot to hold, do not attempt to steer.
• Always ask out a Summer date who is not only attractive to you, but also to mosquitoes.
• If you have a child under 15 with a smartphone, oh yeah, that thing is going in the pool.
• Always use SPF 10,000.