What we searched for on the internet for health
I was surprised with some of the topics on the Top 10 list of medical searches by North Americans for Google in 2018. I guess my searches for a cure for balding and how to make myself slimmer weren’t that popular with others. A good guess for early in the New Year may be weight loss- especially if you ate as much turkey as I did over the last two days.
The top 10 Google question searches for 2018 on health:
- What is the keto diet?
- What is ALS disease?
- What is endometriosis?
- How long does weed stay in your urine?
- How long does the flu last?
- How long is the flu contagious?
- When does implantation bleeding occur?
- Why am I always tired?
- What does heartburn feel like?
- What causes high blood pressure?
Have a good one and try to see a doctor rather than using the internet.