This is not only jaw dropping, but heartbreaking….

energy
May 16, 2017 | by: denysesibley

The death of a sixteen year old high school student from South Carolina is a result of ‘TOO MUCH CAFFEINE’!?! The jaw dropping details were delivered by the Richland County Coroner in a news conference on Monday. Davis Allen Cripe died from a caffeine-induced cardiac event causing a probable arrhythmia. The teen consumed three caffeine-laced drinks — a cafe latte, large Diet Mountain Dew and an energy drink — in a two-hour period before collapsing in his classroom.

“This was not an overdose. We lost Davis from a totally legal substance, ” Watts said. “Our purpose here today is to let people know, especially our young kids in school, that these drinks can be dangerous, and be very careful with how you use them, and how many you drink on a daily basis.”

-Denyse

Photo: File

Full story: http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/15/health/teen-death-caffeine/index.html?sr=twCNN051617teen-death-caffeine0750AMVODtopVideo&linkId=37625828

Comments are closed.